Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Please tell me if I am doing the right thing..Any advise is good advise?

Hi everyone! I have been married for 7 yrs or would have been 7 yrs. All through my marriage it was bad. My husband never treated me kind, I always had to initiate sex or if I go next to him he will walk away from me. Our honeymoon night he didnt even want me. I got married at 17 and he was 30, Now I have been trying to work onn our marriage till im now blue in the face. I cant do this anymore. He embarrasess me anytime we are in front of people. He always thinks no matter what I do its wrong. I have been through alot with his family and he chose where we live (his parents house). We have two kids they are 3 and 5 and Im always there for them 24/7. He treats me like dirt, he never even kisses me and we havent had sex in months. I alwys am the one to say ok we will make it better but never cares to do so. I feel very unhappy and unloved and even unwanted and I feel he doesnt care because at the moment I dont work so he knows that I need him for that. Tell me what to do because he doesnt care. I told him I want a separation he said do whatever. I am tired of the disrespect im now 24 and he is 38 what to do? Should I keep an unhealthy marriage like this. P.S. He said HELL NO on couseling.

No comments:

Post a Comment