Saturday, July 16, 2011

Please help me, I really need advice! :(?

I was looking at my boyfriend's chat messages on Facebook when I found something that really upset me. First of all, let me preface this by saying I know it was wrong to snoop, and that I have problems with insecurity, although that is no excuse for what I did and it was an invasion of his privacy. But I was looking at some chat messages from about a week or 2 ago (he archives all his chats) with some girl that he used to go to the same high school with. It started off with typical "hey, how ya doing" but then she said "hey, you're pretty cute" and then something like "I'm gonna keep talking with my friend onn the phone, but we can video chat without sound and IM". She kept calling him cute, enough to worry me. My boyfriend did include one message that had a smiley face and a love heart, but he never said anything along the lines of "you're cute" back to her, although he did ask once "who's cute?" and im not sure if he honestly didnt know what she was talking about or just wanted to hear her say it. The conversation never got dirty or anything, or anything like "i like you" or whatever, but they were talking a lot about going on skype and at a later date he asked if her could text her. I don't now what happened when they got on skype. But what I did see on the chat really upset me. I don't know if i'm overreacting, or if this is a serious issue. I feel like i do need to confront him, because I just dint think i can feel comfortable kissing him with this doubt in my mind adn I dont want to be played the fool. So, what should i do, and how should i also deal with the fact that i got this info by snooping wrongfully?

No comments:

Post a Comment