Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does he like me ? Or not.?(:?

Well me and this guyy started talkinqq and textinqq . He goes to school with me , and has invited me to go to the movies more than once before. This guy & I were textinq and he asked me if I liked him i said so you and he said yeah I do , then I said so do j we started talkinqq alot after that it was good them this girl that hates me comes in & then he still talkinq to me like nothinq never happend. He thenn tells his younger cousin that I like him and if he should get with me.?he said idunoo it's up to you.! && thenn the girl ended up goinq to the movies with him and she made out with himm when that was the day I was supposed to go.! Thenn he leads me onn && all of a sudden him and this girl are together , he still talks to me buhht he stares at me cheaks me ouut , I'm just confuessd on does he like me ?.!

No comments:

Post a Comment