Monday, July 18, 2011

Only mature women need answer, please?

I had my baby 11 weeks ago via csection and my clitoris can be painfully sensitive and I didn't even have a vaginal delivery, the hormones wreck havoc on our poor bodies, then the physical action of giving birth, god the things women have to go through :) it can take over a year for a woman to completely recover from giving birth, my mum had heaps of stitches and other than the pain she was also very embarrassed even though you couldn't really tell after a while, I would suggest though because its getting close to the year mark and she's still having issues that she speaks to a gyno, some women find it very hard to get back into their former sex life after having a child, I didn't experience the pain of giving birth but I had spent 26 hours in labour and its not fun. Hopefully the two of you can get this sorted out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment