Monday, July 18, 2011

I cant live without him?

i cannot last ONE day witho out this guy. i keep crying about him when ever i see him or hear his name or evan think about anything about him. sometimes he ignores me and soemtimes he doesint. he is 34 and im only 17. he was my EX teacher. i am so depressed and i cry everynight since he left which was thursday. he promised me he would come friday but he never showed up for his LAST day for his job in his school. since he is a cop. everyone says he is ignoreing me. we always usto hang out during lunch and share good memorys, evan typing this is making me cry my *** off! what can i do to forget about him??? evan when he told me he was leaving onn WEND i started crying and he brought me to guidence. what can i do to forget him? what should i do OVERALL! this is ****in tearing my life apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment