Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Please help me deal with my lds boyfriend!?

I'm going to start off by saying I'm not LDS. My boyfriend is currently a missionary and he had to come home because he got injured and he had to have surgery. They haven't released him or anything but we have been skyping ever since he got home but we wont actually see each other. Well, I've been meeting with missionaries in my area and I really like the church and the gospel. He says they meet with me too much and he thinks that they like me in more than a friend way blah blah...honestly, I've never even thought of any of them liking me because I don't really care..I told him hes just got way too much time on his hands and thinks way too much about it all. Anyway, how do I get him to settle down with the negative thinking. Its driving me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment